Is it worth even if we are not heavy drinkers or eaters?
Does the price include the room, food, and drinks for everyone?
We are on thight budget, is convinient an All-inclusive or is better to choose any other option?
Having a reduced budget is the best reason to stay in an all inclusive resort as you already know how much you will spend on your vacations, not worrying about how much drinks, food or activities costs in the resort.
You will not feel embarrassed of asking the price of every single drink or dish you wish to order.
For families is the most convenient way of traveling nowadays:
- Beachfront Resort in Cancun Hotel zone.
- Well appointed rooms features balcony or terrace.
- Special amenities include a daily stocked mini-frigde.
- 5 restaurants ranging from a casual Deli to fine dining plus a snack area and 3 bars.
- 24-hour room service.
- Safety deposit box (for laptop)
- Large and acclimatized pool complex and a separate relax adults-only pool with jacuzzi.
- Kid's club with supervised activities and its own mini pool.
- Private marina with non-motorized water sports.
- Meeting facilities.
- Internet access ($).
- Gym and lit tennis court.
- Hospitality rooms.
- On site shops.
- The best nightly theme shows.
- Live music at lobby bar
- One way free shuttle transportation to nightclubs, every night.
Beer (Sol, Corona & XX Lager), tequila, whisky, rum, brandy, liquors, cocktails (with and without alcohol), table wine, softdrinks, juices, coffee, tea.
All the All-inclusive resorts are the same?
When I make an online reservation does the price include all-inclusive?
I want to find out more about what is included in the all-inclusive.
Is there any additional tax we have to pay above this rate?
Are there any other services with additional fees?
Food and Beverages
What do you consider national drinks?
Is the minibar also included?
Is there any dress code for the dining restaurants?
Is the tap water drinkable at the resorts?
Does the hotel offer menus for guests with different food diets?
What is the minimum legal drinking age in Mexico
Resorts and services
How do I get between the airport and the resort?
I would like to know how to add the round trip service from the airport to the hotel, and from the hotel to the airport.
Why should I use a bracelet as a Solaris guest?
What happens if I take off or lose my bracelet?
What are the amenities in my room?
- Air conditioner.
- Ceiling fan.
- Bathroom with shower.
- Vanity mirror.
- Minibar with water, sodas, and beers, restocked daily
- Coffee maker.
- Tv with satellite programming.
- Radio alarm clock.
- In-room safe (16 inches).
- Direct Dial Telephone and voicemail system.
- iPod dock station
- Iron and Ironing board.
- Coffee table.
- Rest area.
- Key card for room access.
- Wake up service.
Depending on the Resort you can find specific amenities, such as Sofa, Pillow menu, Night courtesy, balcony or terrace
How many people can stay in the room at the most?
Are pets allowed at the resort?
Do the rooms have terrace or balcony?
Which are the services and schedules of Solaris Marina?
Are there ATMs at the resort?
If I reserve with a travel agency, can I have an invoice from you?
What telephone numbers could I leave to my relatives so they can find me immediatly?
To Call Solaris Resorts in Cabo from the USA and CAN. dial: +52 (624) 145 6800.
If I travel to Cancun, can I use all the other Solaris properties?
Which is the voltage power in your resort?
What is the temperature of the pools?
Do you have internet in the rooms?
Do you offer babysitting Service? What is the price for the service?
Prices subject to change without notice
Can I invite friends or relatives to visit me even though they are not staying at the resort?
Which are the Spa services?
I want to get married on the beach, do you offer the service?
I was looking at booking a room and was offered a promotional price but had to assist to the Club Solaris 90 min loyalty program, what is this exactly?
What do we have to do in the 90 minutes loyalty program?
I want to know how the discounted price works. and what the credit can be used towards
Can I use US dollars as a currency in Cancun or Los Cabos?
What are any general politics should I know before my check-in?
- Minimum age to do check-in: 18
- Transfer service from and to the airport is available 24 hours upon request. Contact SOL HA tour agency to coordinate it
- Check-out is 11:00am. Late Check-out is available with surcharge.
- In Cancún drinks with alcohol are served from 11:00am until 01:00am no exceptions.
- Payments: MasterCard, American Express, Visa & Cash.
- Some rooms have hidden beds available for kids.
- Cribs available upon request and availability.
- We offer free transfer service from the airport. Guests must provide their arrival information using the contact information on the reservation confirmation, a week before arrival. The resort fee is included in the total published price.
- *You must present a photo ID issued by the government authorities and a credit card or cash deposit at check-in to cover any unforeseen expenses. Debit cards are not accepted for hotel deposits
- All payments made with an American Express credit card apply a 5% charge in the case of cancellations or refund. For more information, contact the property using the information included in the reservation confirmation.
- Special requests can not be guaranteed. They are subject to availability at the time of check-in and may include additional charges.
- Please note that room requests with a particular view that have been made during the reservation are subject to availability upon check-in.